Founded in 2016, Moterm is a self-produced brand company with leather planners and their accesorries, which relentlessly builds amazing products with honest prices and superior quality to let everyone enjoy a better life.
We are experienced in leathergoods production because we have been running a leathergoods factory for over 10 years before founding the brand.
The team consists of Eugene Cheuk (general manager & sales), Xiaojin Cai and Celine Lin (marketing & communication) , Ellie Tea (Social marketing), Yuyuan Ma (amazon manager), Ginny Li (orders & communication), Chaojie Bi (outdoor photographer), Mingsheng Luo (in-house photographer), Eason Cheuk (general manager & production manager), Jun Ding (chief master & designer), Zeqin Lin (purchasing manager) and Xiaojie Gong (warehouse manager) and also many various production masters and employees in charge of different production processes.
As of now, we have 4 official online stores. Each store supports different countries or regions. They are all directly managed by moterm and the product quality is consistent. We do not grant anyone the right to distribute or resell our products.
AliExpress moterm Official store: supported for all countries in the world, unless the AliExpress shipping are unreachable. (*Note: AliExpress will help customers from UK, Norway, Switzerland and all EU countries to collect and pay VAT duties on your behalf if total order amount less than 150 EUR or 135 GBP.)
Amazon moterm US store: specially supported for USA, Canada and Mexico.
Amazon moterm DE store: specially supported for Germany and some European countries.
Official website of moterm.com: Currently only supported in USA, Canada, Australia, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Mexico, Philippines, Brunei, India, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Russia, Hong Kong/Macau/Taiwan(China)
Total amount of a single order needs to be more than $30.
Due to VAT restricted problem, UK, Norway, Switzerland and all EU countries can't shop on moterm.com. You are required to shop on AliExpress moterm Official store, because AliExpress can automatically calculate and collect the VAT duties for your order if under € 150 (£ 135) and pay it to tax bureau on your behalf. This is convenient for you and makes customs clearance faster.
Customers from UK, Norway, Switzerland and all EU countries are not supported to purchase on the official website moterm.com due to tax policy issues. Please go to shop on AliExpress because it can automatically calculate and collect the VAT duties for your order and pay it to tax bureau on your behalf if total order amount less than 150 EUR or 135 GBP. It is convenient for you and makes customs clearance faster.
Since the price on AliExpress is VAT-inclusive, it is higher than the price on the official website. The VAT tax rate varies from country to country in Europe and is approximately between 19-25%. Please refer to your country's tax policy for details.
We do not guarantee that you will not encounter customs and duties problem.
If needed, the customer is responsible for paying any customs duties or any additional fees associated with this process. Please note that Moterm can't determine the amount of these taxes in advance. What we can do is to declare the value of the product as lower as possible so that you can pay less customs duties, but that's only under reasonable conditions.
In addition, customs clearance may cause a delay in the arrival of your parcel. This is not something we can control also.
Shopping website moterm.com supports Paypal, Visa, Maestro, Master, Diners_club, Discover, American_express. If you don't have any of these payment options, please shop on AliExpress or Amazon, which supports many kinds of payment methods.
If you have any good suggestions about model, design, size, color, or leather of planner, please feel free to contact us. Moterm always listens to the opinions of their fans and friends and takes them seriously.
In addition to the leather planner, we also do other leather-related products. This will also be the direction of moterm's future expansion.
Basically, we schedule and arrange production based on the history of sales and inventory changes. However, when a specific item is eagerly needed by many people constantly, we will give it an expedited production additionally.
We also check how many people registered their email address to be notified when a specific item is available. The more people registered, the sooner we'll produce it.
But how do you know when will it be back? We will firstly set an estimated release time for each product in production and separately display it in the last color option of item link on AliExpress. When the product is ready, we will announce the specific release date on FB, INS and this official website in advance.
Please do not miss the release time announcement, if the product you want is hot selling at the moment.
Due to moterm's limited productivity, we can only make small quantities at a time. But it's hard to know in advance what products people will buy. So we often run into a dilemma that the color you like is sold out but there are other colors left, or the item you want to buy is out of stock but there are still plenty of other products in stock.But the pre-order event solves this dilemma. Ithelps you no longer have to be on time to rush to buy your favorite color, and also help moterm to determine the production quantity and the percentage of each color. We will decide how many quantities to produce based on the pre-order data.
We usually reserve 10 days for people to make pre-order. The production for each product is expected to take approximately 45 days, which is caculated from the end of pre-order event. We will ship as soon as all production work is completed. Kindly hope you will be patient.
Additionlly, due to VAT restricted problem, customers from UK, Norway, Switzerland and all EU countries can't shop on moterm.com. You are asked to purchase from AliExpress because it can automatically calculate and collect VAT duties for your order and pay it to customs on your behalf.
If you select postal logistics (such as ePacket/China Post/Canada Post or Austrilia Post), it is typically delivered within 15 - 30 days following processing times and depending on customs clearance and your location. Here are the approximate statistics.
5% probability of delivery within 10 days. 40% probability of delivery within 10-20 days. 50% probability of delivery within 20-30 days. 5% probability of delivery within 30-60 days.
But if your shipping is DHL or FedEx IP, it will be delivered much faster, only within 5 - 10 days on average.
25% probability of delivery within 5 days. 70% probability of delivery within 5-10 days. 5% probability of delivery within 10-15 days.
*The above statistics are only approximate estimates. It may experience delays during peak logistics season.
We usually process orders within 1 - 2 days, except Sundays and Chinese holidays. This is the time for us to pick and pack your items before the courier take away your package for shipping. Sometimes couriers may experience delays that are out of our control, so that you are late to see the first tracking information.
Please kindly note, if you select DHL or Fedex IP shipping method, You will be asked to wait 2 - 4 days to get the tracking number. That's because our local DHL or Fedex shipping company haven't the service of door-to-door pickup. We need to ship the package to their warehouse before we have the tracking number, which require additional 1 - 2 days beyond the processing time.
Our prices already include a certain amount of shipping cost, which enable some countries to be shipped free by post parcel, while other countries have to compensate a little. Selecting DHL or Fedex will cost you a higher additional fee. The specific shipping amount is calculated and displayed at checkout.
Veg Tan Leather is the abbreviation we use for full grain vegetable tanned leather. It is a premium leather, soft and pliable.
Please be aware that this leather varies in texture. Some parts of the hide is smooth while other parts will have a more pebbled texture, due to the nature of being full grain. We cannot accommodate any requests for specific textures and hope everyone can accept the natural look of the leather itself.
In addition, the color of different batches will vary slightly because the dyeing process of this high-end leather is difficult to control. If you mind it, please order carefully as we do not accept returns due to color differences.
For small stains, we do not recommend treating them. If you are keen to remove it, the easiest way is just to wipe it with water on paper towel (or Baby wipes), and then use a dry soft cloth to absorb the moisture. But please DONT use alcohol based wipes on leather. If it is difficult to remove, try to wipe it adding a bit of dish detergent carefully.
If for some reason you need to return an item, please request return and refund within 14 days after receiving the product, otherwise will not be allowed. But you need to make sure the product is complete, in its original packaging, unused and undamaged. If we do not send the wrong goods or the product has quality problems, the shipping is at your own expense. And please note that the fees paid for DHL or Fedex IP are not refundable.